Pawssum provides pet care by local, trusted vets in the comfort of your home.
Open 365 days, 8am-10pm.
An official vaccination certificate is provided for all puppy vaccinations.
Annual puppy vaccinations are crucial for your puppy’s well-being to protect them from potential life-threatening conditions. Our Pawssum vets will ensure your new fur baby receives their puppy vaccinations in the relaxed and comfortable environment of your home.
New puppies are required to have 3 courses of puppy vaccinations. Speak to your vet about your puppy vaccinations to ensure they are safe and healthy.
Vaccinations available are:
- Dog and puppy vaccinations
- Annual heartworm prevention injections
The core vaccines recommended for all Australian dogs is the C3 vaccination which covers:
Additionally, vets also recommend that any dog who meets other dogs receives the full C5 vaccination (mandatory for daycare and boarding) which vaccinates them against:
- Parainfluenza virus (canine cough)
- Bordetella bronchiseptica (canine cough)
- Total Costs $209, this includes the Vet visit, yearly health check and vaccination with certificate.
- If you have any other pets let us know, using the chat below, as we have a packaged deal.
40% off pet consultation and examinations for any additional pet during the same visit.