Pawssum provides pet care by local, trusted vets in the comfort of your home.
Open 365 days, 8am-10pm.
An official vaccination certificate is provided for all dog vaccinations.
Annual dog vaccinations are crucial for your pet’s well-being to protect them from potential life-threatening conditions. Our Pawssum vets will ensure your pets are relaxed in the comfortable environment of your home when receiving their dog vaccinations.
Dog vaccinations available are:
- Dog vaccinations (C3,C4,C5)
- Puppy vaccinations (C5)
- Annual heartworm prevention injections
- Total Costs $209, this includes the Vet visit, yearly health check and vaccination (C5) with certificate. (heartworm is extra)
- If you have any other pets let us know, using the chat below, as we have a packaged deal.
The core dog vaccinations recommended for all Australian dogs is the C3 vaccination which covers:
Additionally, vets also recommend that any dog who meets other dogs receives the full C5 vaccination (mandatory for daycare and boarding) which vaccinates them against:
- Parainfluenza virus (canine cough)
- Bordetella bronchiseptica (canine cough)
30% off pet consultation and examinations for any additional pet during the same visit.